29 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

Red Hot Chili Peppers Never Is A Long Time Lyrics If I stole it all, or hesitate The world would always never seems to wait A comedy that could be so divine Never is a long time A shadow born to steal the light of day You woke me up and said come on let’s play But now I know this never had between (?) You are, you are the star within The far, the far, the far away The law that caused it all to stay By you, by you, by you, by you, for you, I do I thought I done it all, I thought I knew But nothing ever looked as clear as you Now every never that I knew was fine But Never is a long time Now I share this feeling in my yang Stolen good time, always give away A never that will always wonder what the star will say From far, from far, from far away The law that caused it all to stay by you, by you By you, by you A baby claṗping on your dress, will always have a place I guess, by you, by you I’m in love, and we could bless the pleasure of my child’s best Lonely books and tenderness, to rescue me from emptiness You are, you are the star within The far, the far, the far away The law that caused it all to stay You are, you are, the star within The far, the far, the far away, it all, it all, it all to stay

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder