7 Kasım 2012 Çarşamba


Rihanna Love Song Lyrics

Oh baby I'm asking for the word maybe
You can give me what I want
Baby come hold me tight and when i'm drowning save me
Give it to me on a daily

If i'm your girl say my name boy
Let me know i'm in the control
We both grown so how we feel we can let it show
I I i won't play around
I I i wanna lay you down
I I i need you now I need you now

I don't wanna give you the wrong impression
I need love and affection
And I hope i'm not sounding too desperate
I need love and affection
Love, love, love, love and affection
Love, love, L.O.V.E and affection

Boy lately you been stinging with your time
Got me wondering, i'm wondering if i'm on your mind
Boy I just wanna be in your posession
Saying i'm the one you want so come express it

Don't slip, don't slip
Cause a n-gga might push upon it
Don't really wanna lose this moment

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder