6 Kasım 2012 Salı


Christina Aguilera Army Of Me Lyrics
Ive been standing where you left me
Praying that you'd come and get me
But now Ive found my second wind
Now I found my second skin
Well I know what you were thinking
You thought you'd watch me fade away
When you broke me into pieces
But I gave each piece a name

One of me is wiser, one of me is stronger, one of me is a fighter, and theres a thousand faces of me
And we're gonna rise up (x2)
For every time you broke me
Well you're gonna face an army, army of me

Welcome to my revolution
All your walls are breaking down
Its time you had a taste of losing
Time the table's turned around
I see a glimpse of recognition
But its too late ugh its too late
And what you though was your best decision
Just became your worst mistake

One of me is wiser
One of me is stronger
One of me is a Fighter
And theres a thousand faces of me
And were gonna rise up (x2)
For every time you broke me
Well youre gonna face an army, army of me

So how does it feel
To know that I beat ya
That I can defeat ya
Oh how does it feel
Cause it sure feels sweeter to me
Now that that Im wiser
Now that Im a fighter
Theres a thousand faces of me
And Im gonna rise up
Im gonna rise up
For every time you broke me
Theres a thousand faces of me And Im gonna rise up
Yeah Im gonna rise up
For every time you broke me
Youre gonna face an army
Army of me

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder